Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What is creativity?

I realised very early in my reading that creativity is very hard to define. There are as many definitions as there are writers on the subject (and there are a great number of them). While I don't expect to come up with a definitive answer I'd like readers of my blog to let me know what they think, so I'm posing some questions here:
What is creativity to you?
Do you consider yourself to be creative?
What areas of life do you think creativity is most important in? 
Do you think it can, or should, be taught?

Feel free to answer one or more of these questions here by adding a comment. I hope to get a friendly debate going, so keep in touch and respond to each others comments please. I'm sure any of these questions may lead you to think of more, so add them too if you like.
Thanks in advance for your contributions,
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment